Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Put me on HBO

Recently someone sent me something that Dennis Miller used on his HBO show. I don't get HBO, but I recall Miller from when I could watch him for free, and I recall that he has a sarcastic, politically incorrect and sometimes abusive sense of humor. I like that because I'm the same way.

Now, I do this blog, which doesn't bring me one red cent, and Miller, who is on TV, probably gets paid a few hundred bucks a week for saying the same kind of crap. Now, I ask you, is that fair? Oh, hell, quick thinking about it. I'll answer for you. No! It's not one damn bit fair.

I can insult your intelligence just as well as Miller, and I think I should get the same exposure, and maybe the same pay. Right now I'm only getting paid for my good looks, so you can see how desperate I've become.

Now, and this is just for those of you who are literate, if you think I'm every bit as obnoxious as Dennis Miller, take a few minutes to write to HBO or one of those other cable stations and say something like this: "Put Meade Fischer on your station. He's just as big of a loud-mouthed jerk as Dennis Miller."

That's all you have to do, and when I'm on, I promise to give whatever internet scam you're running a big plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment